Quizizz





Quizizz
I seen Quizizz used by classroom teachers but not by school librarians and I was interested in this app. This app is free and can be used with any Android or iOS device. This app creates quizzes made by teachers or the students can make quizzes themselves. These quizzes can be shared with the class and scores can be shared as well if the teacher wants it to be shown. There are timers, leaderboards, an application called "teleport" which allows you to take any quiz question and place it into your own. In a school I can use this to make quizzes for my students in a fun and creative way that they will enjoy. 

Using this app I was surprised how easy and quick it was to make a quiz on it. I can also customize the feedback on each answer that is wrong and explain to the student why their answer was wrong. I can even see a report on who got which question wrong the most and least. I tested it out with a couple of my family members and the report seemed to generate find and I got to analyze the results in an easy and simple manner. Quizizz also can be integrated with Google Classroom which I haven't tried yet since I'm not familiar with Google Classroom but that can also allow me to connect with peers and students in real time. 

Overall I was impressed by Quizizz and I hope more educators are using it in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kodable - Coding for Kids

Storytime By Kindoma

Swift Playground