MeisterTask

Meistertask is a task management program app for iOs and android and its completely free. Meistertask is a collaboration tool and task list that allows students and teachers to share tasks with one another pertaining to a project. Notifications are sent if a task needs to be completed or is already complete. This is a great tool to keep a group on task and for a teacher to send them tasks one by one. A current dashboard looks like this:
  There are open tasks to do, in progress tasks, review tasks, completed task and future ideas. You can change the bars too to customize it how you wish. I tried this app out for myself and while I liked it I wish I had a classroom of students I can test it out with. Trying this app out by myself didn't seem like I got the full experience of it because you need a group of people to make this app work. But I ended up learning fairly quickly how to plan a task, time a task and schedule a task to be done. The dashboard is set up fairly easy to use and I like the color coded tasks so I know which task is which. I think this will be a successful app to use for a group project for school. Many students complain that one person takes over or other students are slacking behind on a project. This app can help keep everyone on track and list what each person is supposed to do for the project. I find this app can be very helpful and I can't wait to one day try this app out on a real classroom.

Here is the official website to find out more information:
https://www.meistertask.com/















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kodable - Coding for Kids

Storytime By Kindoma

Swift Playground